Join us for studio yoga classes! We are offering a few classes at this time
Everyone will need to bring their own yoga mat and any other yoga supplies needed, ie: strap, blocks or blankets.
We recommend bringing water, a towel
We will follow social distancing mandates
-To include wearing a mask and staying 6 feet apart
(no masks required on the mat)
Member pricing shows when logged in and membership is active. Discount shows at check-out.
Free for Unlimited Members
$5 for basic members
Classes are at 1517 Technology Drive, Suite 101, Chesapeake VA 23320
Morning Guided Flow and Meditation with Anne Kristine
- Focus on body positivity Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9AM
- Guided meditation is a practice where the teacher supports meditation using sounds, language and imagery. Virtual Access is Available upon request
Studio Multiflow with Desiree
- Monday 6:30PM
- This Vinyasa style class blends conscious breath-work with Sun Salutations, standing, balancing and seated postures, core work, and inversions. There will be opportunities to challenge yourself physically and mentally no matter how advanced you are in your practice. Appropriate modifications and variations will be offered to meet all needs. All levels are welcome!
- Thursday 6:30PM
- Vinyasa flow with Jessica. This style of yoga is more advanced with more postures flowing from one to the next. A faster pace class, but still can be adapted to all levels
- Saturday 10:30AM
- Ready to get started with yoga, but not sure where to start? This beginner level yoga class is for all levels and will guide you through postures, alignment and getting started
Restorative Style Gentle Yoga Class
- Sunday 4:30PM
- Join us for a gentle Sunday morning class. This class will guide you through gentle yoga postures to start your week relaxed.